Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Night Quotes

“The only way to learn forgiveness is to be betrayed. You might understand the intellectual concept of forgiveness, but you will only learn how to truly forgive when someone has done something that requires you to love them and let it go. Life demands these hurtful experiences for you to learn how forgiveness feels, it could be no other way. If there is anyone in your life that you must forgive, instead of seeing them as someone who has hurt you, try to see them as someone who was sent to teach you forgiveness and thank them for this precious gift – then forgive them, and let it go.”


--Jackson Kiddard


“When I loved myself enough, I began leaving everything that wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits-anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.”


--Kim McMillen


“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.”


--Chester W. Nimitz


“Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature’s delight.”

--Marcus Aurelius

No comments: