Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Traffic Analysis

I've had SiteMeter on this blog since I think 2004?  I remember installing it a long time ago, back when SiteMeter was pretty primitive.  Always the free version, because this blog isn't commercial, it is instead mostly me doing graffiti.

That being said, I snapped in the Java script version a month or two ago, and I've been kinda amused by the results.  Particularly in and out clicks.  Particularly, lately.  Ok, today.

There are a lot of regulars, and I tip my hat to them.  If you keep coming back here, it is because I'm posting things that amuse you, and we probably have a similar sense of humor, and, well, :-)

There is also hella level traffic off a Chemistry Cat post I did back in 2011, and I'm not clear on why, but you guys are welcome as well, and you might find some funny stuff if you look around a bit more.

There is also an oddity, a repeating visitor, and I've had an intuition about who that was.  iPad, lately.  Predictable times.  Likes to go back to certain dates.  *shrug*...

2 comments:

Pops said...

Once a day....

OwenKL said...

Just a thank you from one of your regulars. I have a reminder pop up once a month to check out your blog, and I always find it delightful.