Saturday, December 03, 2011

College Football

Let's hear it for Saturday, especially this time of the year. Saturday is usually spent over at someone's house browsing a feast you contributed to, drinking beer, and then shots, and watching outstanding football games.

This Saturday was particularly intense, since UGA was playing LSU [BOO!] for the SEC Championship. We had fans from both sides gathered there, and the group was friendly, despite the team rivalries.

When I drug over the ribs I had going on the smoker in my back yard after that game, and before the next one started, I'm not sure anyone even remembered anything except "OMG, these ribs!"

I wasn't happy with them. The were better than you can buy, but less than I can do. Go figure. Anyway...

This, by the way, is how to spend a late fall Saturday afternoon into evening.

No comments: