Saturday, October 07, 2006
Service that lets you record a message calling in sick, then delivers that message at the time you specify
Posted by SanyoSoup at 10:47 AM
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten poontang!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of poontang in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Poontang became extinct in England in 1486.
- Poontang is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed poontang, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down!
- Without poontang, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
- South Australia was the first place to allow poontang to stand for parliament.
- During severe windstorms, poontang may sway several feet to either side!
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of poontang.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of poontang.
Posted by SanyoSoup at 10:16 AM
Posted by SanyoSoup at 9:50 AM
Quoting the site: "NOTHIN' LIKE GETTIN' HAMMERED IN A 23 FOOT GENERAL LEE!"
Posted by SanyoSoup at 9:14 AM
Solution: l8tr.org will monitor and send you an email when that site becomes available. Free, and spam free.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Posted by SanyoSoup at 7:04 PM
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Sunday, October 01, 2006
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos
Posted by SanyoSoup at 9:30 AM
A very brief guide to some contemporary California cults, 2006 Edition
Posted by SanyoSoup at 9:05 AM
Posted by SanyoSoup at 9:01 AM
Don't click here. It may leave permanent scars.