Friday, August 07, 2009

Questions?


You guys got something you want to ask me, or what? Someone spent nearly 2 hours going through over a hundred page views. Maybe they were bored and surfing? Anyway, just to be clear, I do NOT advocate violence towards any individual, group, or our government. Nor do I associate with anyone who does. I do mock Obama and the Democrat party, but it is my 1st Amendment right to do so. If you have questions, get Google to up my email address to you, and ask away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have spent that kind of time on a blog before. If I find a new one that I like and I have time, I will go back through all the older posts just so I don't miss anything great. But then again..I have no life, so I have time to do that.

Anonymous said...

I have spent that kind of time on a blog before too, but that is the government doing it in that screen shot.