Monday, April 11, 2011

Just, well, odd?

Things just seem odd.  The weather forecast every day here says thunderstorms in the late afternoon.  It never materializes.  I keep moving my runs to the early morning, trying to avoid the forecast thunderstorms, but they never show up.  I don't mind that so much, as I like running when it is cooler, but I've been leaving my irrigation system off because they keep promising rain that never shows up.

Grocery stores here are out of common sundries.  Even the WallyWorld I was at today didn't have their ubiquitous shopping bags, and they were using substitutes.  Another one in a nearby town yesterday was similar.

I was buying some 30.06 at WallyWorld, and they only stock one box on the shelf at a time.  They say there are "warehouse problems."

Just seems odd., like things are out of kilter?!?

No comments: