Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hmm...

Spent some of the last two days in the hospital, but queued the posts up first.

Just got out tonight.  :-P

I didn't expect to be there, nor once there to be there as long as I was.

But, expectations are always a problem.

I awoke on Tuesday with vertigo.  Never had that before.  And when it didn't go away, I got myself into a state over it, and ended up having someone take me to the emergency room.  It turned out to be due to allergies messing up my middle ear.  But they found something else, and kept me for that.

Since I find things worthy of posting asynchronously, I queue up the posts a day or two in advance, and have them dump starting at noon Eastern.  Just makes it easier to keep the blog going, and comes in handy for days like Tuesday / Wednesday this week.  :-P

2 comments:

Amy! said...

What did they find?? I'm glad you are alright! Don't leave me!

SanyoSoup said...

Thanks for your concern! I'm going to keep the "what" in my family though, no offense.

It is treatable, and I don't have any intention of departing anytime soon.

:-)